Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fall 2010 Runway Looks



1. Diane von Furstenberg 2. Donna Karan
3. DVF 4. Alexander Wang 5. Eric Wasson x RVCA



1. Zac Posen 2. Rag & Bone
3. Alexander Wang 4. Eric Wasson x RVCA



1. DVF 2. Carolina Hererra



1. DVF 2. Thakoon
[All photos taken from Style.com]


I gotta say, I really like that greasy-hair'd look that Alexander Wang was pulling at his runway shows, though I'll be honest, I rock this look all the time (haha)! OK - maybe not all the time. I do wash my hair (I swear!)... Unfortunately that look doesn't look as chic on me as it does on the models.

Lot's of new looks I'm looking forward to experimenting! I've got a birthday coming up and I'm hoping to reinterpret some of these looks to adapt to my personality.
I gotta work on those heavy cheeks (Thakoon). Though, I'll admint, I could never pull off this look without feeling like I'm revisiting the 80's.

Until tomorrow. Goodnight world!
XOXO
-C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails