Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mark's Daily Apple on how cutting out grains can help clear your skin


I wanted to pass along this post from Mark's Daily Apple (the site that I often reference when talking about my low glycemic index food intake and the Primal Blueprint). It talks about the correlation of grain intake (which causes inflammation), how grains can help cause acne and how changing what you put into your body can change what it puts out (but we already know this, right?). 

I followed the change that the Primal Blueprint suggests and I saw a dramatic improvement not only in my waistline but on my face once I started eliminating grains from my diet. It is not the exclusive way I got my skin to clear up (the acne.org regimen did most of the work), but was and still is an important part of it. And if you look like what I used to look like, you might want to consider giving it a try too!

Give it a read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails