Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color review


Yesterday morning, I bought Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Brisk Blue. And, though this is not something I regularly do, I applied it while hard at work (my boss was out of town, OK?). Yes, a bit tacky (do the cool kids still say that?) but I couldn't help it! I mean, the color! Look at it!


But the review - lets get down to it.

 
CLAIMS: "One-stroke application. One-coat coverage. Dries in 60 seconds! Perfectionist Brush delivers a fast, flawless application that dries to a shiny finish in 60 seconds." -SallyHansen.com

LIKES: The thick flat brush makes it easier to apply, (unlike other brands I've tried) and it truely does dry fast! After applying it, I was able to answer the phones and schedule appointments on the computer in about 5 minutes, (not 60 seconds, but 5 minutes is still pretty fast)! And I like that the thickness of the polish makes it only necessary for a one coat application, which helps to prevent bubbles from forming on your nails (a pet peeve of mine).

LOATHE: Because the polish is a little thick and dries so quickly it can go on unevenly. Trying to correct the mess will make your nails look sloppy and streaky. 


Overall, I'm really happy with the nail polish. I have about 4 other Sally Hansen nail polishes and this particular line as well as the Complete Salon Manicure (which also has the flat brush I like) collection are becoming fast favorites of mine. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails