Sunday, June 20, 2010

Top 10 Foods That Will Give You Great Skin - via Skincare Beauty Zone


Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking about food. Now, if you know me, this shouldn't come as a surprise, but the difference this time is I'm paying a lot more attention to foods that improve overall health and appearance. Call it vanity, getting older or becoming wiser but I've been contemplating  things like antioxidants, omega-3 / omega-6 ratios, healthy fats and vitamin packed foods that all benefit your skin.


I've been meaning to write a healthy-foods-for-beauty type post anyway, and I will, with my own twist, but I wanted to pass along this article I stumbled across from the Skincare Beauty Zone, because I thought it was direct and informing. Besides, these foods are great and I (try to) eat a lot of them frequently. C'mon! Dark chocolate? Pomegranates? Avocado? Salmon? Green tea? All very yummy. So read the article and let it inspire to you go shopping and before you know it, you'll have better skin than you used to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails